Monday, March 11, 2013

Wahoo's Fish Tacos




Wahoo's Fish Tacos is located at the corner of Harbor BLVD and Chapman in Downtown Fullerton.
Although it isn't within walking distance of CSUF campus, the short 5 minute drive is well  worth the trip.  Wahoo's Fish Tacos serves traditional Mexican food, and a limited seafood menu.





*(This 1:00 clip is not the Fullerton location, but you can get a better idea of the atmosphere and foods that they serve)


Theme:

The theme inside is modern and seems to be catered to the younger crowd.  There are stickers all over the walls inside (skate,snowboard,ski,biking, ETC.) They also serve beer.  It's always good to check out their "Beer of the  month", which runs for about $1.99 for a 12 oz bottle.

Experience:
I made a short visit to this Wahoo's on 3/6/13.  When you walk inside, you will be greeted by a friendly staff member.  I was surprised at how many employees took a second to ask how I was doing and attempted to create a short conversation.  After you place your order, they will ask your name.  When they bring the food out to your table they say "Here you go Alan, is there anything else I can get for you?"  I was a little surprised that the guy who brought me my food was calling me by my name when I only told the cashier.  My meal was great and only cost $5.05 with tax.

Wahoo's Fish Tacos (FULLERTON)
Overall:
I had a great experience eating lunch at this Wahoo's.  I would recommend going there sometime to give them a shot.  If you are seeking a true authentic Mexican food restaurant, you might want to look elsewhere. The food is a little "Americanized" but overall tasted great!















Phone: 714-525-4110

 
Location: 444 N Harbor Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92832















Zztltcjlowy8yn-100
8
Phone.dac3bf4 Mobile review
LIKES IT
DINER REVIEW • JUN 08, 2011
This place has the best fish tacos, and thus wahoos is the closest one to Disneyland where we are on vacation. We got here a minute after they closed, but they still hooked us up after a very long day. These guys are awesome!! Mmmmmm fish tacos black beans and rice. Doesn't get much better than that.


More reviews : 


Wahoo's Fish Tacos website  : www.wahoos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment